CONSTRUCT runs its own annual awards for its members to recognise excellence, capability and inventiveness in concrete construction.
The awards cover a wide spectrum of activities associated with structural concrete, and previous winners have won because of new techniques overcoming specific challenges, innovative products and approaches which contribute to concrete construction, or the sheer scale of the projects delivered.
The CONSTRUCT Award categories are below and will be open for entries spring 2018:
- CONSTRUCT Award for a Project Over £2.5m
- CONSTRUCT Award for a Project Under £2.5m
- CONSTRUCT Award for Health and Safety
- CONSTRUCT Award for the Unsung Hero
- CONSTRUCT Award for Young Achiever
The 2018 CONSTRUCT Award winners will be announced and presented at CONSTRUCT Day details of which will be posted on the website once confirmed. Details of the 2017 and previous award winners are shown below.