CONSTRUCT helps our members to become and remain environmentally compliant through:
- sharing of best-practice concerning environmental issues in the concrete structures arena;
- availability of Environmental Plan Templates and supporting documents;
- creation of an Environmental Register of Legislation;
- creation of basic How to Guides
- access to support and advice.
The above CONSTRUCT guidance is available to download from our Useful Stuff section.
Further industry specific documentation on Environmental Legislation and best practice can be purchased from Construction Industry Publications; this guidance is reviewed and updated on a regular basis. See CIP website for more information.